- You are responsible for reading all the links under the N A V I G A T I O N and all the rules before joining.
- One character per person and you cannot change between trainers, coordinators or rangers.
- Obviously no legendary Pokemon, because that is cheap and no fun. If you are unsure which Pokemon is a legendary, you may contact one of the administration to ask, or Google it!
- All Pokemon on your Faction Card (Trainer/Coordinator/Ranger Cards) must be drawn by you; no traces, bases or official art.
- You are not permitted to change any Pokemon on your Faction Card; no edits may be done until further notice.
- No promoting hate or bashing other people or Pokemon.
- Rules may be added or changed without notification.
- If you consecutively miss events without notifying administration why, we have the right to kick you. You must notify us at least 2 weeks in advance if you can't finish in time for a mandatory event.
- Administration will give you a total of 3 warnings if you somehow break the rules, after that we expel you from the group.
- If you do not heed the administrations words, we have the right to kick you out of the group without warning.
- Respect administration decisions and you are all good!
- Absolutely no God Moding; Your character cannot be a Mary Sue or a Gary Stu. In other words, no perfect wins or incredible feats, even if this is a fantasy world, it's still a Pokemon World.
- When roleplaying with others, do not hog all the attention onto your own character, everyone should have an equal chance to talk and shine.
- Be realistic while RP battling others, even if you hate losing, you have to at some point.
- If a member in the chatroom is disrupting a RP session and no administration is available in the chatroom, please screenshot evidence of their behaviour and send it to the Chat Room Bossu (~Sandy-kun), and we will deal with them (No need to worry we will not reveal your identity)
- Use proper English unless English is not your strong language or your character has an accent. Please try to avoid text talk.
- No use of obscene language, ie. no swearing, if you character has a habit of swearing censor it.
- Chat Room Etiquette! Please do not be unnecessarily rude to anyone.
- Do not make your character pursue a romantic relationship with another character if their character is already in a relationship, or if their character is not open to having romantic relationships.
- Please do not rant about OOC topics in the RP Chat Room or comments.
- To avoid more conflict, if a member of the administration intervenes to stop a problem in the roleplay, just comply. There is a reason why the administration had to stop it, so to make things go smoothly go along with their flow.
- If you're new to dA roleplay or roleplay in general check out this link it will do a world of good [link]
- Only submit your own art; sorry no bases, traces or official art in any of your submissions please.
- There is no submission limit, however we would like it if you submitted works you're most proud off!
- Submit it into the correct folder; all folders aside from the Event folders and the Feature Folder, are auto approval.
- Please only submit POKeBROS related art.
- If there is a problem with your deviation the administration will notify you about it. You are expected to fix it in the amount of time allotted. If you do not we will remove it without further warning.
- Do not submit to the Feature Folder; your submission will be rejected. The administration will choose pictures from the RP folder and the Poke Swag Photos folder to add in themselves.
1. I changed my mind. Can I change factions?
No, so please choose carefully!
2. I'm a new trainer and I'm behind on gym badges, what do I do?
You can challenge the gym leaders currently available at any time, as long as you have linked your victory in the comments and we will send you your badge.
3. I'm a new coordinator and I'm behind on ribbons, what do I do?
Either join in the next contest ASAP, or wait for the Grand Festival to be over.
4. I'm a new ranger and I'm behind in the story, what do I do?
You will have to catch up on the past events by completing the missions from the beginning. The plot will be updated (with links) every time an event happens.
5. Where do I put my badges/ribbons?
In the "[Achievements]" section of your trainer card description.
6. Can I be one thing (like a trainer) but do other events for coordinator or ranger?
No, each type of Pokebro will have their own unique events. Don't fret though, there will be plenty of times were all members can participate in the same events, and you can also role-play with others anytime.
If there are any further questions, concerns, comments or suggestions, please leave them here or note the group. Thank you for reading!